On Sep 19, 2008, at 8:57 PM, David N wrote:
How long are you expecting support for a RELENG to last, 1, 2, 3
years? 5 years? (comparison, Ubuntu LTS is 3 years, security updates)

2 years for each supported branch would be excellent, although I'm open to alternatives. Right now 6.4 will EoL before 6.3 will :-(

Are you after support for a RELENG_X or RELENG_X_Y?
What are you expecting from the support? Security only? Drivers? Ports?

The answer of similar people in this situation might vary. For our needs, security only is fine. Obviously I'd be willing to assist with an effort that tried to provide more support.

--
Jo Rhett