2007/11/26, William Allen Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Castanier Carl wrote:
> > Yep. Optimisation -02 cause this problem.
>
> Too bad you didn't include this little detail in your original report.

Too bad you didn't read the documentation on compiling:

>    gcc 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 miscompile Freeciv, if level -O2 (or above)
>    optimization is used!
>
> Don't use -O2.  Tell us whether this can be closed with -O1?

Sorry, I don't understand what you are doing into freeciv. I dream! A
program who miscompile is NOT cleanly written and I had make an effort to
post patch to clean up this code. You can leave this patch as many others...
I had never seen a project who dont compile with -02 or they solve
immediately the problem. I can't access to this tickets and I don't remember
the content but I explained cause of problem.
Really, too bad?? I can't tell you what I think about your reply. You say
gcc 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 miscompile Freeciv, if level -O2 as everybody know and I
give you a patch to solve it and TOO BAD :) How about masturbate?

If you see a previous post for me, please leave it. It can improve your
project.

Cheers

--
Carl