2008/6/6 Daniel Markstedt:
> On 6/5/08, Marko Lindqvist wrote:
>> 2008/5/26 Daniel Markstedt:
>>
>>  > One week later it is; Targeted release date June 8.
>>
>>  Freeciv doesn't compile with current gcc 4.3 branch, and 4.3.1 will
>>  be released any day now.
>>

> Is this reason enough to postpone the 2.1.5 in your opinion?

 If we release 2.1.5 without fix for this, we need to release 2.1.6
rather soon. I believe that otherwise there could be rather long time
between 2.1.5 and 2.1.6. So yes, I think we should postpone 2.1.5.
 Of course, if someone else plans to make lot of fixes to S2_1, making
2.1.6 release soon after 2.1.5 more sensible, situation is quite
different.

 Madeline?

 - ML