Hmm. I have another problem I need to sort through in rulesets.c.

Are requirements in [unit_type] && or ||? That is, if a unit has gov_req =
"SomeMilitaryGov" and govflag_req = "NotAMilitaryGov", does that mean that a
unit can never be built, does it mean that if either are true it can be built,
or does it cause an error? If it is the former, a valid req list would only be
where gov_req was a subset of govflag_req. In that case, should I make it an
error if both are filled, and have only the gov_req applied?

In other words, if gov_req!=NULL : govflag_req=NULL ?