READY FOR TEST - Merged and diff'd against svn 21347.

I worked out the bug, took me all week as I manually mapped out all function
calls and struct types. I had restored the function that turns the packet
government struct into the real one accidentally. All I had to do was re-add
one line (g->flags = p->flags;) GAH!!

SUMMARY OF PATCH
Adds functionality Government Flags with regards to effects and unit
requirements.
* List of flags defined in governments.ruleset in similar manner to custom
unit flags.
* New optional government variable: flags = "", ""...
* New optional unit type variable: govflag_req - "". Functions identical to
gov_req but matches against government.flags instead of government.
* New effect requirement name: "GovFlag". Functions identical to "Gov" but can
match against multiple governments.

CODE FILES CHANGED:
client/
helpdata.c
packhand.c

common/
effects.c
fc_types.h
game.c
government.c
government.h
packets.def
packets.h
requirements.c
unittype.c
unittype.h

server/
cityturn.c
ruleset.c

RULESET CHANGES
Ruleset functionality unchanged but civ1, civ2, classic and experimental now
make use of government flag features. Documentation of new features has been
added to governments.ruleset of these 4 rulesets.

I submit this patch to for your approval.

Whew! I have learned so much doing this.

(file #15863)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: GovFlags Basic Patch against svn 21347.diff Size:62 KB