Hi again all Freeciv developers!

I would be very interested in some new ideas, suggestions and feedback about the current state of Freeciv-web. So if you could give the game a try on http://play.freeciv.org/ and report your impressions, that would be great, so that I know what to focus on next.

For developers it should be very easy to setup a development environment using Vagrant, step by step instructions can be found here:
https://github.com/freeciv/freeciv-web

The Vagrant guest OS has been recently updated to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, which should fix some issues reported on Vagrant previously.

Regards,
Andreas