Thanks for the feedback by testing on a Chromebook. As Freeciv-web is the only way to play Freeciv on a Chromebook, since it's only web-based, so I really want to improve Freeciv-web so that it works better on a Chromebook. The challenge is that the Chromebooks usually have slow CPUs and no GPU, so the performance will be very poor. A screenshot would be very useful. I'll try to get access to a Chromebook myself to check it out.

Andreas