Le dimanche 3 mai 2015, 21:07:33 Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
> > I enjoyed your blog about the 100 Freeciv AIs - really cool stuff!
>
> Thanks!
>
> > Would it be possible for you to send me the data you used to make the
> > awesome line graphs? If I managed to get any nice visualisations done I'd
> > send it your way and you could put it on the blog.
>
> Freeciv scorelog file:
> http://play.freeciv.org/blog/battle-of-100-freeciv-ais/data/freeciv-score.lo
> g.gz
>
> Python script to parse scorelog files (modified), run like this python
> freeciv-score-log.py --size=3200x1800 freeciv-score.log.gz
> http://play.freeciv.org/blog/battle-of-100-freeciv-ais/data/freeciv-score-lo
> g.py

Hello,

I modified the script to output CSV data instead of graphs, to make analysis
easier. The modified version will be available at [1] until I run out of
space.
I made a spreadsheet to have a look at the BNP. It looks like the proportion
of "weak" AIs (less than half the mean BNP) increases over time, but rather
slowly. This spreadsheet, the extracted CSVs and graphs are available at [2].

Louis

[1] https://webcloud6.zaclys.com/index.php/s/wL0Mcks5nSqkfF4
[2] https://webcloud6.zaclys.com/index.php/s/qxi4QQmGSWGvZtS