Update of bug #23911 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:     2.5.x, 2.6.0, 3.0.0 => 2.5.6, 2.6.0, 3.0.0

Follow-up Comment #3:

S2_5 patch to test.

TRUNK ... I don't understand. It's adding only disband bonus to shield stock,
but full help wonder bonus to caravan shield stock. It can't do sensible math
with these as production changes (how does it know what part of the help
wonder bonus is already applied to the shield stock in the form of disband
bonus?)
S2_6 I have not even looked, assuming it uses same action enablers related
code as TRUNK.

(file #28780)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: AlliedCaravanDisband-S2_5.patch Size:2 KB