Update of bug #23911 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #5:

The patch I submitted causes also regressions. In general this whole codfe
flow loses some information so that it's impossible to (easily) fix it for all
cases.

From stable branches at least I would now just remove the hopelessly broken
feature of trying to turn "disband" into "help wonder" for some units.
Probably do the same even in TRUNK - if wanted, ruleset can prevent "disband"
and force "help wonder" instead (of this behavior being internal to "disband")