> remove the hopelessly broken feature of trying to turn "disband" into "help
wonder" for some units. Probably do the same even in TRUNK

The benefit of removing this feature is simpler and more correct code. The
price is changing production to something that can receive "Help Wonder"
(100%) after doing "Recycle Unit" (50%) with a unit that could have done "Help
Wonder" to the new production will lose 50% of the shields compared to doing
it in the opposite order. (I assume that doing "Help Wonder" and then changing
to something that can't receive "Help Wonder" won't be exploitable) I think
the price is worth the cost.