Devs:

Now that I've fired up my laptop with Col1 v. 3.1 loaded and I was
wondering what, if anything, is highest priority for information needed
from Col1.

As some of you may have seen in some of my Tickets, I have already compiled
a bit of information needed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19V7nnMdhcn4GHBK8rkgJCOOB-Ullzsf-F286oK4YM7I/pubhtml

My first priority will be continuing my survey of starting prices to see
how prices change (or stay the same) based on a few variables such as
Nation, Difficulty Level and Starting Location (within the regular map of
the the Americas). So far the data seems to show not much variation between
Difficulties, but I have not compiled any data on the hardest two levels.
It's certainly possible that there is a

Just wanted to update you all.

--
*Caleb R. Williams*