Hi all

I still get failures !?

tried with a new checkout, as the code page on sf.net suggests, and with
$ javac -version
javac 1.7.0_75

and

Z:\freecol-git2>javac -version
javac 1.7.0_71

(on both a windows and linux box)

I get the same error on both boxes:

Compiling 677 source files to Z:\freecol-git2\build
Z:\freecol-git2\src\net\sf\freecol\server\ai\EuropeanAIPlayer.java:913: error: method remove in interface Map<K,V> cannot be applied to given types; if (plan.getTarget() != null) tipMap.remove(plan.getTarget(), plan);
                                            ^
  required: Object
  found: Tile,TileImprovementPlan
  reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
  where K,V are type-variables:
    K extends Object declared in interface Map
    V extends Object declared in interface Map
1 error

what am I doing wrong? I've compiled freecol loads of times before...

/Jonas