On Sun, 10 May 2015 19:43:20 +0930
"Michael T. Pope" <mp...@computer.org> wrote:
>[BR#2836 TileInfoPanel glitched]
> > I recently saw there is only one of the fish resource
> > infos shown in the message for one tile, have there been changes?

I am still seeing double bonuses where a river meets the coast.  AFAICT
this is correct.

I have added a routine to split text and used it in the parts of InfoPanel.
This has fixed the problems I was seeing in UnitInfoPanel, but testing is
limited.

The tiny font in TileInfoPanel was just too small, so I have dropped it
for now in attempt to make it work with a normal font.  There has
been some unification of the texts, but opportunities are limited
because we have to be quite terse there still, unlike in TilePanel.
I may yet add the defence and movement information to TilePanel.  Part of
the fix has been to shorten the defence and movement texts, which will not
be showing up in translation yet, so expect them to be truncated in
non-vanilla locales.  The placement of the icon seems flakey, hills tiles
in particular are truncated at the bottom.  Do you know what is happening
there?  What I would like is for the icon to be a bit smaller,
is there a way to get that with createTileImageWithBeachBorderAndItems?

The EndTurnPanel has also been kicked, so far without incident.

Cheers,
Mike Pope