On Sun, 10 May 2015 15:25:36 +0200
win...@genial.ms wrote:
>[BR#2836 Chossing to land one colonist lands both]
> I just:
> - loaded savegame included in BR
> - moved the ship to the position on picture
> - used the keypad on keyboard to attempt moving the ship to the landtile you
> see the colonists on in the picture
> - saw how the dialog, which you can see in the picture on the reply on the BR
> opened up
> - clicked the button describing the soldier (or the pioneer)
> - all kinds of dialogs pop up twice

There are several dialogs indeed, but they are all distinct for me.

> - right-click the tile and see both had moved there from the ship

Not for me.  The double unload may well be a side-effect of the dialog
doubling.

>[BR#2839 TileInfoPanel glitched]
> That part is from 2 useless empty lines between Defence and Movement, which
> for some reason happens for mountain and ocean tiles, but not others.

I do not see that with the current git.  The defence and movement lines
are positioned quite closely under the centered tile type +
improvements line for hills.  What I notice is that if you click on a
non-{Hills,Mountain} tile and then switch to a {Hills,Mountain} tile, in
the latter case the icon is positioned lower in the panel.  It looks like
there is empty space at the top of the elevated terrain.  Is this
something to do with the way they are overlaid on the main map?

Apart from that, now with our combined recent fixes, I am not seeing
anything else broken on the InfoPanel.  Does anyone else have any
problems?

Cheers,
Mike Pope