BR#2885 is fixed (git.56ecbac).  I have looked hard at the problem it
caused (omitted regions causing broken saved games), and while it might be
possible to code around it such that the regions can be remade on the fly,
it will not be pretty and we will be stuck with a backward compatibility
mess for some time after that.  So I have disabled the downloads of 0.11.4
and am in the process of posting notices to that effect.

We have options for 0.11.5:
- Release 0.11.5 quickly as 0.11.4 + BR#2885 fix
- Wait a bit for the translators to absorb the recent string changes and
  release 0.11.5 from trunk as usual

There are advantages and disadvantages to both, however it is not as if
this has not happened before.  I am disappointed, but philosophical.
FreeCol is just too big to test everything with the available contributors.
What are your thoughts on 0.11.5 folks?

Cheers,
Mike Pope