Hi,

I don't care how its named ( my favorite would be 0.11.4.1 :p ), but 0.11.4
was out and downloaded already, so thats taken.
As there is a crippling bug and 0.11.3 is too old as a full replacement, we
are responsible for getting a hotfix release out ASAP, as we don't want to
have users endure the problem unnecessarily long.
IMO, create a branch from the 0.11.4 release commit, cherry-pick all bugfixes,
don't mess with the translations, don't add any risky things like new features
or refactorings, maybe even leave out some risky bugfix.
Then copy the release info from the 0.11.4 release (as its nearly the same
and people still want to know all the changes) and only add a little 0.11.5
top section telling this is a hotfix release to fix the map issue and possibly
some other bugs we have cherry-picked fixes for.
Then test the branch for a few hours (not weeks), meanwhile compile
the new packages, upload and be done with it.

Btw., I yesterday was looking if izpack got new versions, but they seem to
have lost their hoster and the website I saw is a mess, promoting an RC5
as newest download, but the news section having the full release and 3
other bugfix releases already, without providing a download.
Not to speak of their inaccessible "no permission" new bugtracker and
mailing list archive.
So we might want to wait a bit more with updating that, even though we
still have 2 smaller problems with it.

Greetings,

wintertime