Hi,

Javadocs are made by autogenerating them from source codes. Those are
static files and you can find structure on official pages:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/tools/solaris/javadoc.html#generatedfiles
and the rest (because java pkg names are transformed into directory
structure in javadocs) should be relatively easy to spider.
It is easy to implement different context on a webserver with some
rewrite rule so changing physical location of files won't be a
showstopper.

A little question: If I remember correctly, original freecol page was
hacked and then it was replaced with static web. You then transformed
it into Joomla, which is IMHO one big security hole. Do not take it as
I'm trying to break&offend, that really isn't my intention - but I'm
curious if this is a new webpage proposal or complete new
implementation already to be deployed. Because webpage maintainer
should be able to patch whole thing due to security fixes. I'm not
speaking for Freecol devs, I'm merely curious. :)

Regards,
Fiisch