By way of a general update, we are still stuck on BR#2925, which requires
more shovelling before a fix can go in.  Other than that though, the bug
list is in pretty good shape.  BR#2982 has me puzzled, and I would like to
see BR#2983 finally sorted by release, but nothing else sticks out as
critical.  Anyway, here is my current view of the bug list.

BR#2982 ****  I am looking at this, but its a tricky one
BR#2981 ????  Should be fixed, needs playtest
BR#2979 ????  Should be fixed, needs playtest
BR#2978 ????  Should be fixed, needs playtest
BR#2971 ***** Native trade is being rewritten, should go away when I am done
BR#2961 ***** Same as above
BR#2959 ***** Diplomacy is due to be rewritten right after native trade
BR#2937 ???   Needs a revisit, is this still replicable?
BR#2936 ???   Possible fix went in, is this still replicable?
BR#2926 *     Map editor UI
BR#2925 ***** Release blocker that needs the native+diplomacy work
BR#2921 ???   Can not replicate, no response, close?
BR#2912 **    UI issue likely to be system dependent
BR#2911 **    Caleb is looking at this
BR#2983 ***   America_large map needs predefined regions
BR#2981 WWC1D
BR#2888 Media
BR#2887 *     Belived to be fixed, close at release if no further sightings
BR#2883 **    UI issue
BR#2876 ?     Is this still happening?
BR#2939 Media
BR#2827 *     Dock/tile ownership, good one for students
BR#2824 WWC1D
BR#2820 ??    UI, unclear if its still happening
BR#2813 *     Believed to be fixed, close at release if no further sightings
BR#2806 ???   Should be fixed but unclear
BR#2803 *     Need a dual monitor setup to check
BR#2751 ???   Lots changed here, might be gone, might still be cases?
BR#2730 *     Minor, needs a special case in the path traversal
BR#2729 ??    Mitigated, windows specific, still happens?
BR#2722 Media
BR#2703 **    The opening video fail
BR#2611 ???   Probably a Java bug that may now be fixed, revisit
BR#2593 *     Upkeep related, need to playtest a game with upkeep enabled
BR#2527 *     Lots of usability complaints, needs the big UI revision
BR#2515 ?     Unclear
BR#2377 WWC1D
BR#2328 ???   Opening video going behind, wintertime says it was fixed in 2014?
BR#2170 *     Windows specific (possibly XP?)
BR#2049 Media
BR#2043 Media
BR#2014 *     Good one for students
BR#1959 *     Good one for Michael if he returns:-)
BR#1944 ?     Want some clarification from Nick if he returns:-)
BR#1924 ?     Weirdness with the Java file selector widget?
BR#1873 ?     UI/aesthetics issue
BR#1824 *     Long term UI project, good one for students
BR#1738 ??    The "windows going behind" problem, Java/Windows?
BR#1637 ???   Has been kicked, might be gone, close at release?
BR#1307 *     Java file selector sucks
BR#793  ?     Really an windows installer bug. Check the installer?

*s are on bugs where we know what needs to be done, number of *s is
the priority.  ?s are on bugs where something is unclear, the number
of ?s is the priority again.  Others are blocked due to WWC1D or lack
of media.  There are a lot of bugs that *might* be fixed.

Cheers,
Mike Pope