Thoughts a couple of bugs:

BR#2911
 * I reviewed the places where this occurs due to code and in may cases
it's a small overlay with the "new" background behind a small section. One
place that I don't really like the overlay is on the buttons. It does a
great job of letting you know there is something new there, but it I almost
feel as if a different texture would be a great way to make this stand out.
Something darker perhaps. I also looked at possibly using a solid color
background for readability purposes, but the colors I choose did work from
what the color "should look like" to when you input that color as an RGB
value. Hopefully in the next couple of days I can re-run over the some of
the panels and see if I see any egregious errors.

BR#2926:
 * I looked at this and the issue is that the container used to display the
dialog selection isn't a JScrollPane and I've had a hard time moving it in
that direction. The panel is not based on a MigLayout implementation but
rather on a simple JFrame which I am not as familiar with customizing. It's
possibly switching to a MigLayout may work. I pinged Wintertime on this,
but have heard nothing back, so this could be something to do with a longer
stretch of time. It would be nice to fix this panel before the next release.

Thanks,

--
*Caleb R. Williams*