There's a new bug report where the version attribute isn't set in the
savegame file and thus doesn't load the unit-change-types correctly,
causing an NPE on selecting a teacher. That's the only one I've found thus
far.

I'd like to set a goal of releasing by Tuesday, August 22nd if there are no
major blocking issues and if there are no objections. I've read through the
release checklist and am prepared to do the release.

What's the process for ensuring all translation strings are up to date?
There were a few new strings added that haven't been updated in the
language packs yet.

-- David