3090 is concerning to me and I hope someone else runs into it so that we
can get some visibility. It might have something to do with the WiFi
network I was on that week. I've not been able to reproduce it since.

3062 I've not seen since I reported it. Although I'm less worried about
that bug because it doesn't block the game.

David