Hi all,

I just found out while trying to trigger a new nightly release
that there are major changes between Github and travis-ci.org
and when clicking the build button on https://github.com/FreeCol/freecol
there is a warning they shut down travis-ci.org and want people to
sign up for travis-ci.com .
Additionally, I found this blog post:
https://blog.travis-ci.com/2021-02-22-switch

It seems it already stopped working between 2021-04-04 and 2021-04-18,
as Mike had triggered a nightly release on that day and it did not build.

Atm, I'm not sure how we should fix this?

As I'm a bit out of the loop, I'm not sure which issues are still blocking
a real release on SF? I think, with the nightly builds down and 0.11.6
being not recommended for use since a while, this will get more and more
useful though.

Greetings,

wintertime