Hi,

I have started working through the WWC1D wiki and I will update it accordingly.
If there are tickets linked, I will also update them. I will also add detailed
screenshots if it is required.
Be assured that I review it in detail with my col1 version, this is Version
2.25 -- 15-Sept-94.
I know that that there are other versions out there - but I will stick to that
version, if this is ok with you?
If not, does anyone have other versions available?

Question to all:
How do we decide how we proceed if there is a confirmed diff in behaviour?
For the classic ruleset, can and should I simply adapt to col1 behaviour?
Probably dependent on how deep such a change would go?

BR,
Stefan!

--
 Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.