Hey guys,
As some of you know I'm not programmer so anything I say about this should be
taken with a grain of salt lol. However today I noticed some panic in the fan
game community regarding fan games made with Java due to a 'Java Log4j exploit'
recently discovered and doing the media rounds. Thought I better mention it to
you guys...
https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/log4j-software-bug-cisa-issues-emergency-directive-to-federal-agencies/

https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2021-44228

Also is the Nightly pre-release building currently broken? Had a number of fans
asking me about them. I've assured them FreeCol is not dead and that the behind
the scenes dev emails are flowing bigtime lol.

Regards
Blake