> > But if freedos-devel disagrees that UDMA belongs in 'base', I'll
> > move it back to 'util'.  What's the rest of the list say?  Where
> > does it belong?

Base !

>From time to time I get end-users of NwDsk complaining that
UMBPCI "does not work", where I explicitly have options in
my Config.sys-menu to load with/without UMBPCI and
with/without UDMA (defaulting to: with UMBPCI, with UDMA).
I am still waiting for the first complaint of an end-user that
NwDsk "does not work" because of UDMA.

I consider UDMA as very few bytes very well spent and an
enrichement to FreeDOS.

Thanks Jack & Lucho for this fine piec of work.

Erwin

--
Erwin Veermans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
NwDsk: NetWare Boot Disk (IP/IPX) <http://www.veder.com/nwdsk/>