At 03:17 AM 3/24/2004 -0600, Michael Devore wrote:
>Anyway, Duke3D runs in high resolution 800x600 mode now under EMM386.  I just need to
>add VMware detection for auto UMB exclusion, and then I'll put up the first release
>candidate version of EMM386.

Incidentally, a note in case the person named Jose from Brazil who e-mailed me that he
can't post messages to the FreeDOS SourceForge mail list because they bounce, and who
wanted me to respond to him via e-mail, is still reading the archives.

He has forgotten to set his return e-mail address to contain anything other than his
name (without an e-mail address).  Which means my e-mails to him bounce, too.  Which
also likely explains why he gets rejects from SourceForge.  Might want to fix that
situation and try to join the mail list again.