Great.  Now that HIMEM is getting wider distribution to the eager hundreds or
thousands, I've additionally collected problem reports with buggy BIOS support for
BIOS method and a failing A20 always on method.  It's like a dam busted somewhere
upstream.

For all those asking, reverting to the original pre-A20 testing HIMEM is not a good
idea, because it has known problems with other environments that were fixed in the
initial set of A20 tests and revisions done in January/February 2004.  I am
considering dropping the the KBC method since KBC-2 seems to replace it without
problems on all reported machines.  If you still have a machine using KBC method under
latest HIMEM64, please let me know.

Man.  You have got to love this nebulous every other brand of machine works
differently A20 control nonsense.  EMM386 coding may be much more complex, but at
least it was definitive and didn't depend on something which varies widely in basic PC
hardware, is so damn touchy, and is fatally incompatible with the other tests.

We may need to throw a new test open to the teeming masses for testing as a
freedos-user and FreeDOS home page announcement and collect problems for a month or
two before next release.  Hopefully not, as test control and administration off-list
could be cumbersome and time-consuming.

For now, if you have any problems with HIMEM64 as-is on a current machine and can do
any testing to help track down the problem, please let me know.  The more data points
on this, the better.