Hello Luchezar (and everybody else),

LG> Michael, please
LG> send me a binary to test at lucho <snai1> gawab <peri0d> com

bullshit. you can write [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well.

here are part of the headers, which I get forwarded from SF

Subject: Re: [Freedos-devel] HIMEM64 - KBC
To: FreeDOS-devel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Luchezar Georgiev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

so there are enough lucho's email's in the message, no need for this
lucho at gawab peri0d com nonsense.

and while we are at this topic:

I receive daily a more or less complete list of all freedos developers
(and many others), by just looking at who is sending all these viri to
me.

his POP provider is located at 218.97.228.188 (guangdong cable TV,
china)

unfortunately this doesn't help :((

tom