On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:23:05 +0300, you wrote:

Hi,

I'm NOT "that" person. But I'm really sorry someone still sending out
virus, actually please stop using M$ Outlook or Outlook Expre$$ will
solve most of the problem.

>No, I just have to STOP ATTENDING THOSE FORUMS!!! :(
>IS PAYING $$$ FOR ALL THOSE VIRUSES AND SPAM ENOUGH?
>THIS IS MY *LAST* POST HERE, BECAUSE SOON MY E-MAIL
>ADDRESS WILL BE VISIBLE BY EVERYONE IN MAIL-ARCHIVE.
>I WILL NOW UNSUBSCRIBE FROM EVERYWHERE AND THAT'S IT!
>MAY I BE THRICE DAMNED FOR MY FOOLISHNESS TO ATTEND
>AND TRUST *UNKNOWN* PEOPLE TO HIDE MY ADDRESS!!!!!!
>
>Lucho (the greatest fool that the Earth has seen :-(

No. The greatest fool is me, to trust the "fortxxxcity", "yahxx".

This list is not very good protected, but not too bad.
I keep receiving almost the same number of SPAM since I join :-|
You can try to installed the "http://www.spamihilator.com";.

Rgds,
Johnson.