Blair Campbell wrote:
Uploaded to freedos.sharedaemon.org are new torrents and also xdelta
files that you can use to patch your old ISOs and update them without
downloading the whole files again.  Jim Hall should also have them
uploaded to ibiblio soon.

Hi everyone!

The new ISOs are available on ibiblio now.

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.