"Aitor Santamaría" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know the current status of NLSFUNC, but I think it is now
> using the same interface as MODE, which is good: for the final, the
> same kind of Generic IOCTL calls should be issued to ALL character
> device drivers (and not through the DISPLAY interrupt).

Current version (0.2) uses the DISPLAY interrupt and ignores any other driver.
I have a working 0.3 version that checks for DISPLAY's version: if it is < 1.0,
uses the interrupt for display and then generic IOCTL for the rest of char
drivers; if it is >= 1.0, uses IOCTL for everything. I plan to release it very
soon.

> PS: By the way, Eric, the NANSI bug is still open, and when DISPLAY
> 1.0 comes to light it might prevent DISPLAY.SYS and NLSFUNC to work
> properly. I reproduced the bug with MS-DOS.

Eric, I sent you a fix long ago. Do you want me to re-send?

Regards,
Eduardo