I don't actually see any software on that page.  I suppose there's a
link somewhere, and I'm just missing it, but I didn't see anything
that looked like it linked to programs that would be dos executables
with source.
Direct url?
I too have a piece of software I'd like to get into the freedos
distribution, and am not sure how to do so.  I've filled out the form
required, but have no idea where to send it.
I have a screen reader, one I got permission to take over development
on from the original developer, and would really like to get it into
the freedos distro, so if anyone knows where I should send/upload this
thing, please let me know.