> I personally am very happily and proudly free of any trace
> of religion or religious belief

This very often turns out to be just an illusion ...

> Doesn't matter which religion: people talking about
> Islam or anything else are just as hateful.

This is probably the wrong tone. I realize that Jim has asked for feedback and
therefore shouldn't complain if he gets rude answers, but IMO he has asked for
feedback FOR HIS DOS TOOLS ONLY, and you should respect this.

> ... and most of us don't want to, nor do we want to hear anything
> about it.

This is your guess, but generally it's regarded as impolite to speak for other
people without mandate.

My opinion is: take it easy!