On 8 July 2010 02:34, Jim Michaels <jmich...@yahoo.com> wrote:

To respond to the question in your subject line, and indeed as
prompted by your URL:

> my software is at http://jesusnjim.com in the Software section.

... I have to tell you that I for one, and I am sure other visitors,
are going to be /very/ put off by the constant referral to your
religion. I for one would (and did) move on instantly from any site
that went on about your god so much. I find it tasteless and
irritating; I personally am very happily and proudly free of any trace
of religion or religious belief and find people banging on about it
very unpleasant. Doesn't matter which religion: people talking about
Islam or anything else are just as hateful.

You should remember that the majority of the world does not share your
faith and most of us don't want to, nor do we want to hear anything
about it. Websites purporting to be technical have no reason to refer
to the owner's faith. Keep it to yourself, just the same as you'd keep
your preferences in food or sex to yourself. It's irrelevant and
frankly rather crass.

--
Liam Proven • Profile & links: http://www.google.com/profiles/lproven
Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com