Saluton, scipovanto!    :-)

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Henrique Peron <hpe...@terra.com.br> wrote:
> Hi Ruĝulo,
>> No offense to anybody, but even I know MS i18n codepage support is a
>> joke. They never even bothered supporting Latins 1-4.
>>
>> I did make a bootdisk a while back (year ago?) intending to demo the
>> codepage stuff with FreeDOS, but I never finished it (and nobody else
>> seemed interested). I could (hopefully) dig it up if you're
>> interested.
> How did that demo work?

How else? Just crammed a bunch of stuff on floppy, basically, trying
to make as useful a disk as possible, esp. catering to i18n (KEYB,
DISPLAY, COUNTRY, Mined, Blocek, Foxtype) while still being "overall"
useful in general for DOS.

I never finished it, and nobody whined. Plus I'd have to vaguely
update it and gather all sources (ugh). But I can dig it up (maybe) if
desired.