Hi!

>> Well maybe it would also be nice to have some BASH, such
>> as the DJGPP one - both shell and script language... :-)

> Nah. Their Bash is ancient (2.05b), not well-supported by anyone
> anymore. Most DJGPP stuff mandatorily has to be cross-compiled
> anyways, for various reasons.

Still nice to have SOME bash! Newer versions add lots of
features that only advanced scripts would need anyway, a
phenomenon comparable to newer Office software packs ;-)

All DJGPP-compileable software for DOS involving me does
really compile with DJGPP in DOS, no cross-compiles :-)

DJGPP ports of eg Linux stuff to DOS work better with LFN.

Eric