Hi Matej,

can you post your exact config.sys and which kernel.sys you are using?
I cannot reproduce your issue with a plain FD 1.2 installation in QEMU
with this:
DOS=UMB,HIGH
DEVICE=C:\FDOS\BIN\JEMMEX.EXE
SHELLHIGH=C:\COMMANDW.COM
DEVICEHIGH=c:\srdxms.sys

where srdxms.sys comes from srdsk209c.zip.

however, I get 45 instead of 48 buffers in HMA, so the kernel is
likely different (the FD 1.2 kernel I got was 2042, Watcom, FAT32, May
11 2016).

I have fixed the issue with dir/lfn in the SVN source code now.

Bart