Hi, Bart, (off-list)

I know this is a very minor issue, but I'm just trying to be helpful.
I know it's not much, so feel free to ignore completely, it won't hurt
my feelings.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 7:45 PM Bart Oldeman <bartolde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I now updated the prerelease to pre6
>
> https://github.com/FDOS/freecom/releases/tag/com084pre6

Apparently you still carry around some binaries in the source archive
(which is "bad").

I vaguely remember them being included in the old sources too. Not
sure why (beyond the obvious fact that someone wanted them for
changing screen size), but it doesn't appear that they have sources
included. (Admittedly, they are very small, easy to disassemble.)

EDIT: I think MODE can already support these modes, and of course we
have similar tools mirrored on iBiblio for us. So maybe you'll just
remove these entirely. That was not my intention to suggest that, but
you may find it truly redundant and irrelevant, who knows. Then again,
maybe you put them there on purpose, thus it wasn't just a small
oversight!

Archive:  e:/temp/freedos/freecom/freecom-com084pre6.zip
274b4a9b74e2371a384e7041dd026dd16dec34dc
  Length      Date    Time    Name
---------  ---------- -----   ----
        8  09/02/2018 20:08   freecom-com084pre6/bin/28.com
        8  09/02/2018 20:08   freecom-com084pre6/bin/50.com
---------                     -------
       16                     2 files

So here's my solution: .BAT debug scripts! Plain text (totally
legible), small, easy to run, easy to reassemble.

*****28.bat***************************************************************************************
@echo off
if not exist %0 %0.bat
if not exist %0 goto end