Jerome Shidel wrote:

> Hi everybody.

Hello Jerome,

> If you want to see 1.3 built in the cloud on DigitalOcean, check out
> the https://youtu.be/XZoWCFJDdqY

Looking at all this scrolling text (after the make clean translate all
command), I noticed that some packages (edict, fdtui and others) didn't
have their descriptions translated, so I updated the French and Turkish
versions of listing.csv. You can download the archive containing them
from <http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08961152375283997508>
(As a side note, note that in the description in English of i16butil,
the closing parenthesis is missing.)

Also, for paint2 and and testdisk, there are md5 and sha errors
("contains invalid md5/SHA length for fr, 850" and so on). I must have
done something wrong somewhere, sorry for that -- and I couldn't figure
out where the mistake was and therefore how to fix it. Just wanted to
bring it to your attention.

Finally, if there is other stuff that can be translated for FreeDOS,
feel free to yell at me.

> But if you only want to see the release build process, skip ahead to
> 6:45. It takes the server about 10 minutes to build the Floppy, 2 USB
> stick images and the Legacy CD.

Heh, I tried to download the CD file just to fiddle around with it with
VirtualBox but couldn't connect to http://157.230.50.141/ :)