hi

>Hi Flamengo, welcome :-)

Thanks!

> Can you give more details about the Wing game crash?

I thought it could be sound/music but disabling it did nothing. (Could still be, if they "disable" it by merely setting volume to zero but still calling the api)
the trigger could be explosion of some special enemy (some new enemy appearing?), the player or passing stage 1 or game over. Didn't play much. DOS screen gets a screen full of hexadecimals and mentions allegro (I think? or was it djgpp)

>As we already have some EMACS and EMACS has a thing with
>LISP, maybe we already have some LISP hidden in EMACS?

yes and no, emacs has eLisp (emacs lisp), which is not ideal to say the least. Mostly for making plugins and small editing related tasks.

> That would be called either HX RT (run simple Windows apps
in DOS) or REACTOS

I was aware of REACT, which wasn't yet ready at the time, but not HX RT. There is an ongoing thread here mentioning modifying the MM to support running windowsES (I thought win 3.1 wouldnt need anything special.. but win95 would be nice to be able to run).
It has my vote of support :)

Cheers,