Tom said:
> Why do you need to subdivide the 60 GB hard disk into 2 GB partitions?
It's not that I need to subdivide into 2 GB partition.
This newly bought old laptop was saying "No OS".
And while booting FreeDOS it was showing almost a screen full of 2 GB
partitions...
I kind of assume it was a bug or a feature... was not really believing it had
really many  2 GB partitions... would have to be GPT.
But I did not even launched fdisk to check... now, many hours later, I realize
how weird it was... and wrote previous email.

I regret that I was not in a mood to investigate when it happened.