Hallo Herr Ralf Quint via Freedos-devel,

am Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2024 um 20:30 schrieben Sie:

> On 5/8/2024 1:22 AM, tom ehlert via Freedos-devel wrote:
>>> It's on the website, under the "developer" section.
>> in my version of firefox, there is no "developer" section onwww.freedos.org
>>
> Look again, in my Firefox (125.03, on Windows 10/64) it is right below and
> slightly to the right of the blue "Download FreeDOS 1.3" button, one of those
> three rather prominent boxes linking to "Playing Game", "Running
> applications" and, wait for it,  "For Developers". 😉

you are right, and I was 100% wrong.

I have no idea why I overlooked for so long time...

unfortunately archive.org hasn't archived this website earlier then jan 2 2024,
so
I can't see for how long time.

Sorry
Tom