Hi!

I’m rather reader of that list not developer.
It takes me 5 minutes to browse this mail thread and based on what I’ve
read it takes me another 3 minutes to find where is the source code of
command.com alternative named freecom. See here:
https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/freecom

Please remember that FreeDos consists of many different programs which
are alternative implementation of DOS kernel (here kernel.sys) and
tools.

So please read the site materials and use your brain.

Kind Regards
Piotr Kolasinski