On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Arkady V.Belousov wrote:

> PS: config.h also may be removed, because it is dummy (for this only
> required to remove reference in globals.h). When (and if!) it will be
> required, it may be added back.

config.h contains
struct config {     /* Configuration variables */

after Lucho's patch

> PS2: kernel\nls\001-437.hc is desynced with kernel\nls_hc.asm.

It was accidentally checked into CVS as ascii instead of as binary, so I
had to correct that and fix the CRLF at the time (the .asm didn't change).

> PS3: header files in globals.h and init-mode.h included in different order.

is that a problem?

> PS4: repeat for my previous question: why to duplicate "clean" and
> "clobber"? Another one: who make files status.me, *.cod, *.las?

ask Pat Villani. AFAICS clobber is a little more thorough than clean,
where clean removes enough to force a kernel rebuild, clobber tries to
remove all generated files (incl. kernel.sys).

Bart