Hi!

4-Апр-2004 17:55 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tom ehlert) wrote to "Arkady V.Belousov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

AVB>>      I test batch and make files both under OW12 and BC31
te> would be great if you ewoild

     "ewoild"="perform"?

te> test them with TV 2.01 also (this is a reference compiler, BC31 not)

     How big is it? Where I may download it (without answering question and
other scripting issues)? If it longer than 3M (www4mail limit), who may send
it to me?

te> btw: there is absolutely no need to mess with them - they usually work.

     "they"="BC"? It depends. :)