Dear Eric:

   After I try to use Turbo C 2.01 to compiler kernel2036-source.zip with CRLF
   uploaded by you.
   It seems to lack of "turboc.cfg" file in ..\kernel  directory
   The error message will as below.
   After I copy "turboc.cfg" file from kernel2035a-source.zip then there is
   No error message during compiling.
   Please add "turboc.cfg" from next release.

Thanks !

Jau-bing
========

MAKE  Version 2.0   Copyright (c) 1987, 1988 Borland International

Available memory 522726 bytes

Fatal: 'turboc.cfg' does not exist - don't know how to make it
Compilation was aborted!

Linus