Hi all,

I gave a test run for FreeDOS 1.0 (my main system is linux and use
occasionally DR-DOS-7.0.3 + Breadbox Ensemble) and also installed
OpenGEM5. I find GEM is appropriate/acceptable, but yet I could not
figure out:

- how to ran batch files from the GEM desktop (they are opened by default)

- how to add application starting icons to a folder/desktop (it is not
very nice to fumble between system files when starting an
application).

Remarks (do not need to be answered)
- FreeDOS installer is hanging if WATTCP configuration stops for any reason.
- Hungarian keyboard is defunct (setting was made by the installer but
not working)
- xfdisk offers FAT32 but DEFRAG says it"s not supported (not even the
new version of defrag)

Thank you for your reply in advance!

Best regards,

Christian Simonyi