Jim:

Please take me off your mailing list I cannot figure out this DOS without books
or anything plus I have had 5 strokes so I have a hard time remembering what to
do!

Sincerely

Allan W. Hoppel

Jim Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 11/29/07, OSCAR GONZALEZ  wrote:

> hi.............
>
>  I remove the Microsoft logo from the boot screen and rename the project
> from "WinDOS" to "FreeWin".

Hold on a sec. I was never able to get your GUI to run, so I did not
know about the Microsoft logo. Why was that ever put on your program's
boot screen to begin with?

Now I'm starting to wonder about what's going on. What did I mirror to
ibiblio? Please tell me more about how you started the WinDOS program.
I need to feel comfortable that this isn't some derivative of the
Windows code leak a few years ago. I've removed WinDOS from ibiblio in
the meantime.

-jh