Actually I use DOS because I use an antique office package "Open Access
IV". It works for me, does it's job very nicely and has survived nearly 25
years without a virus etc. I can write a program using the word processor,
database and language calls in a quarter of the time it would take on other
platforms. I have developed 25 years of programs that integrate my whole
business from accounts, manufacturing, generating orders, invoices, bill of
materials, cheque book reconcilliation, time scheduling, test sheets and
reports, document control, etc. I have not found any system that integrates
all the functions I need. My only problem has been getting it to work
though the network, due to the way that have constructed the network
interface. Using XP I can get it to print out to any printer, using a
spooling system.
There is a very active base for this package in Germany.

I will only use open source products but LibreOffice is not yet a business
deployable system (like Google Docs there are just so many deal breaking
holes in it).

I do have plans for upgrading to newer systems but for now I really
appreciate the hard work that has been put in keeping DOS alive and viable,
as I will be using it for quite a while yet.